Embodying self-love and connection to the divine within is one of our greatest challenges as women.
Many of us are feeling an inner nudging to grow and change. Seeking greater connection to our genuine truth, sensing a calling and readiness move into a greater level of aliveness
Working one to one with a coach can provide emotional support as well as help you develop skills you need to transition and step into fully embracing who you are.
This program is for you if you:
- You identify as creative, intelligent, who feels lost, exhausted and spiritually disconnected.
- You want more out of life, but haven’t been unable to connect with yourself, your body or your inner wisdom for clarity, stability or direction.
- You want to fully and powerfully know, accept and love yourself.
- You are ready to reclaim your truest value, your sense of worth, your full creativity and your high level of talent and insight.
- You are ready to create space for rejuvenation, rediscovery, and reawakening of your true authentic self.
- You sense it’s time to step more fully into your authentic voice, your true passion, and into your unique talents and purpose.
- You are ready to make a positive difference in the world.
- You want to create a spiritual tool kit that works for you but have no idea where to start.
- You are looking to work with a coach who can provide you with a holistic, embodied approach.
What makes this life coaching program so special is that it can be specialized to your needs.
Over and over again the feedback that I get from Women who participate in my coaching program is that they love the holistic and individualized .
In my experience I find that it’s important and most effective when coaching is paired with at least one other modality, in my specific approach this includes ritual, mindfulness and intuitive dance.
So How does it work?
My focus as a Holistic Life Coach is to support you in creating tools for deeper connection, using major 3 tools; mindfulness, intuitive movement, and ritual.
During our first in meeting we will clarify the intention for our work together, and discover what areas of your life need support, and make a plan of action for our next 3-6 months together.
Ceremony and rituals are essential parts of this coaching program. Throughout we will create rituals that you can use in your daily life, plus during the program you will experience a ceremony create just for you, to support you in anchoring in your new way of being.
Neuroscience, and mindfulness are also a big part of this coaching program. We dive deep into identifying limiting beliefs, and self-sabotaging patterns using mindfulness to create long lasting change to how you show up and see the world.
An important factor for creating change is to bring it into the body; the body is wise beyond measure and has so much guidance to give if we can access it. This is where embodiment practices and intuitive dance comes in. Somatic practices and inutile movement are gateways to heal the heart, body & mind. Therapeutically they can be supportive in helping move through stuck emotions in a mindful way. Guiding us to embrace ourselves with compassionate acceptance, by trusting the innate healing power of the body.
What to expect in a session
Sessions are curated for you, targeted specifically to your wellness goals, your goals will shape what are sessions look like. A session can incorporate breathing exercises, meditation, ritual, and yes intuitive movement and dance in addition to verbal processing and take home practices.
In addition to our coaching calls I will recommend, different crystals, energy healing practices, meditation techniques and intuitive movement practices to support you in creating change in your life .
As a participant of this program you will also have access to joining women’s dance circles (Dance Temple). Have a group of women who support you as you shift will be an invaluable assist to you during your participation.
As your coach is to have your back, be your cheerleader and keep you accountable to your goals with tangible tasks and measurable outcomes.
This program runs 3-6 months, one to one, sessions are held online weekly.
Still have questions about the program? Setup a free 30min call here https://calendly.com/lizdiaz to see if working together is the right fit for you.