This is a Therapeutic 21 day, daily dance practice to support you in exploring the healing and transformational benefits of movement.
Benefits of this program:
1. Increases self-awareness.
2. Helps reduce stress; supports in accessing your vitality & joy.
3. Connects you to your body’s wisdom.
4. Tool for self-healing & a gateway to the mind-body-spirit connection.
5. Helps improve motor and cognitive capacity.
What is Therapeutic Dance?
A free formed movement practice, where there are no specific steps or requirements on how to move, but rather the dance emerges from the inside out.
The focus of the movement and dance is used to develop a greater sense of self-awareness.
It is based on the principle that the mind, body, and spirit are interconnected, and that movement can help to facilitate healing and promote physical and emotional well-being.
This program is for you if:
• You are committed to your personal growth and want to explore the benefits of dancing and connecting connecting with your body daily.
• You want to learn how to deeply connect to your body’s messages and wisdom through simple movement practices.
• You are ready to cleanse your mind and body of stuck emotions and subconscious blocks through the practice of free-formed movement and journaling.
• You want to access a deeper sense of freedom and joy .
• You feel called to realign your mind, body and soul.
Please note that an at home dance practice can be therapeutic but should not replace working with a therapist/receiving professional support for your mental health.
How the program works:
Our program will go live on Monday May 29th! Once you sign-up you will receive:
- An Ebook that introduces the benefits of Therapeutic Dance and how to incorporate this practice into your day to day.
- 21 Mini Spotify Playlists; each playlist is about fifteen mins, the perfect length for a daily dance practice. The playlist is curated with music from all over the world that will inspire you to move.
- 21Days of Movement Prompts to support your movement practice and get you moving. You can choose to use the movement prompts or not.
- A Printable Dance Heal Transform Journal with 21 reflection questions that you can use to integrate your daily dance practice.
- Please note there is no timeline to complete this program. You can choose to do it daily or not, based on what works for your schedule. In the companion Ebook I make suggestions on how you can incorporate this program into your daily life, but you ultimately get to choose when to complete it.
*If you purchase before the program goes live, you will receive the program link via email on the 29th
“I love to dance, and never occurred to me to do it every morning as a practice to release stuck emotions and wake up the body. Such a simple practice, push play and move your body and in less than 15 minutes! There’s no excuse why you shouldn’t commit! I am LOVING this offering. Thank you Liz!”
“This dance experience allows me to further open to my dreams and desires. I feel my mind and body making space to receive them even though I’m not quite sure what that means yet.”
“The prompts and daily dance allow me to work in tandem with my body, mind, spirit and emotions. It reveals the story my body wants to tell.”
“I love the little journal for responses to the prompts, but I also draw and write poetry to go deeper into the experience.”
“Liz’s guidance and simplicity to journal, move, and reflect is an amazing way to tend to the subtle body. We are all too busy and disconnected, and as a culture, slowing down and listening to our higher selves happens naturally through music and dance. As a somatic coach and resiliency expert, I synchronously stumbled into Liz at the right time, and I am so grateful for her offering into our world. Let’s collectively start a dance movement and return to our true nature. Thanks for the inspiration and the growth that I am tapping into Liz. “
Investment – Please self-identify and choose the amount the amount based on your specific circumstance.
$59 CAD (45 USD) -SUPPORTER, supports those who are not able to pay regular pricing to access this program.
$49 CAD (35 USD) – SUSTAINABLE, helps make this work sustainable and ongoing.
$39 CAD(29 USD)- SUPPORTED, choose this option if your access to resources is limited and your economic situation limits your ability to access this program at higher tiers.
If you are in Canada save on credit card fees and pay by, e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your name and email in the notes so that I can send you the program.
If you wish to pay via credit card pay via this link https://www.eventbrite.com.pe/e/636252306777 it will re-direct you to Eventbrite.